This is for you when
- you have decided to invest in the improvement of your skills and you know that mastering German diction takes its time.
- you have several pieces of repertoire you want to work on and you want to make sure that you don’t just scratch the surface but dive deeply into German pronunciation.
- you have some challenges regarding German diction, for example singing legato through consonant clusters or gliding through German diphthongs, and want to work on them until you can’t get them wrong anymore.
- you want to learn everything about the meaning of the text so that you can uplevel your interpretation and performance.
Here’s what my clients say:
“With your help I not only nailed my audition but was especially congratulated on my good German diction”
“I immediately felt in good hands with Angela!
She has shown me very efficiently how to produce my ‘challenge sounds’ and has given me many tips and practice recommendations to work with.
For the first time in my artistic life I feel confident when singing German repertoire!”
What you get
- Either translations of your repertoire texts (both, literal and word by word) OR audio files with the spoken text
- 4 x 60 minutes of concentrated, intensive German diction coaching on your repertoire
- We’ll tackle whatever challenge with German pronunciation or repertoire you have until you master it in your sleep.
what i need
- A list of the arias and/ or songs you want to work on
- A briefing on your pronunciation challenges
- The goal you want to achieve
this is how it works
- You contact me either by e-mail email@example.com or by filling in the contact form.
- We schedule the four hours coaching lessons
- I’ll send you an e-mail with a zoom-link for our coaching meetings. Please make sure beforehand that both your camera and audio work.
What does it cost
- A four hour package of German diction lessons costs 300 €
- It includes either translations of your repertoire’s texts or audio files with the spoken text